In any case, the User is the sole responsible for the information provided to WWM through the Website, and if in the future WWM intends to use it for purposes other than those referred hereto, you will be informed of these new purposes and your consent will be requested, if necessary.
1. Data Controller
WORLD WIDE MOBILITY S.L. informs Users that their personal data will be included in a file owned and managed by WWM, whose contact details are as follows:
- World Wide Mobility, HQ
- Calle Génova, 10. Planta 4.
- Madrid, España
The personal data of the Users may be subject to automated processing by WORLD WIDE MOBILITY, to the extent necessary for the provision of WWM's services to the Users. However, the automated processing will not include the creation of User profiles.
2. Purpose of the data processing
WWM will use the personal information of its Users in order to design our Website in a way that is more useful for Users, as well as to show them the information that is of their greatest interest, to solve their doubts about WWM's activity and products and to offer, in the event that the User contacts WWM through the channels provided for this purpose, the products and services shown in our Website.
WWM will only use the personal data of its Users for the aforementioned purposes. In the event that the information is used for a different purpose, WWM will request the prior consent of the User who is the owner of the personal information.
In the event that WWM decides to communicate personal data to third parties, the Users will be explicitly informed of the purpose of the communication, data transferred and the name and address of the transferee, so that they can give their unequivocal consent in this regard.
In accordance with the European General Data Protection Regulation, the processing of the User's personal data shall be considered lawful when such processing is necessary for the performance of contracts to which the data subject is a party, as well as when the User has given his/her consent for one or more specific purposes.
In the event that the User is a minor, the consent will be valid only when he/she is over fourteen years of age. The consent of the holder of parental authority or guardianship will be required for the processing of data of users under fourteen years of age.
From the moment the User gives his/her consent, he/she freely and unequivocally accepts the use of his/her personal data by WWM for the purposes detailed herein.
4. Retention period
5. Social media links and video content
In addition to the collection of personal data with the viewing and browsing through our Website, data collection also takes place with the viewing of WWM's profiles on the various social networks and video platforms, through which WWM informs about its products and services, success stories, participations in events and news, and establishes additional channels of communication and interaction with Users and interested persons.
Therefore, social networks and video platforms are used for the following purposes:
- Providing information about WWM, our products, services, success stories, participations in events, and news concerning the company and its sector of activity.
- Statistical evaluations for business analysis and the development of services and products, as well as for the improvement of business processes, content and usability of the Website.
- Communication with customers and interested parties.
The legal basis for this processing of your personal data lies in the legitimate interest of WWM in interacting with customers and the public interested in our products and services and the news of our company and sector, as well as improving business processes, content and usability of the Web (Article 6.1.f RGPD). Direct contact with the customer or Users also takes place through our profiles on social networks, so the processing is based on our contractual relationship or pre-contractual measures with the interested parties (article 6.1.b RGPD).
Facebook and Instagram:
Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland.
WWM is co-responsible, together with Facebook (owner of the social networks Facebook and Instagram) for the processing of data collected through WWM's profiles on these social networks. The User is the sole responsible for the general use of Facebook. You can find the information on Facebook data protection here: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
You can edit advertising customized by Facebook at any time in your Facebook settings and also object to it.
Twitter Inc, 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, United States.
Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States.
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company, Wilton Place, Dublin 2, Ireland.
Video content (Youtube)
WWM embeds videos on our Website, which are stored on video platforms. If you access one of these videos, the IP address, technical information such as browser, operating system and basic device information, as well as the website visited will be communicated.
Personal data is only transferred when you access a video. Only then a connection to the YouTube servers will be established, and the corresponding cookie will be installed, which is used to save your settings. When you access videos, you will leave our environment and access YouTube's external platforms, which are outside of our control.
Before you access a video, you will be informed about it again. If you have an account with the video service provider, it may identify you. You can avoid this situation by logging out of your account before viewing the video.
6. Rights of the interested parties
WWM enables the User to exercise the rights that correspond to him/her, in accordance with the applicable European General Data Protection Regulation, through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, as well as at the postal address C/ Génova, nº 10, 4ª planta (28004) Madrid, Spain. The exercise of these rights shall be made by the User in writing, indicating name and surname and national identity document, and attaching a copy of the identity document (or other equivalent identification document).
Right of access
The data subject may exercise his/her right of access to personal data and request from the data controller:
- the purposes of the processing of his/her personal data;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the expected period for which the personal data will be retained or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
Right of rectification
The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of an additional statement.
Right to erasure
The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him/her, being the controller obliged to erase the personal data without undue delay where any of the following circumstances apply:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws the consent on which the processing is based, and the consent is not based on another legal basis;
- the data subject objects to the processing and no other legitimate grounds for the processing prevail;
- the personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- the personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law applicable to the controller;
Right to restriction of processing
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the restriction of the processing of the data where one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject contests the accuracy of the personal data, for a period of time allowing the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject needs them for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims;
- the data subject has objected to the processing, while it is being verified whether the legitimate reasons of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
Right to data portability
The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data concerning him/her, which he/she has provided to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to another controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom he/she has provided them, where:
- the processing is based on the data subject's express consent, or on a contract to which the data subject is a party, and.
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
Right to object
The data subject shall have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, to the processing of personal data relating to him/her which is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller, or necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, provided that such interests are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data, including profiling. The controller shall no longer process the personal data, unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the formulation, exercise or defence of claims.
7. Duty of confidentiality
WWM undertakes to keep the personal data provided by the User secret and to adopt all necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss and unauthorized processing or access in accordance with the provisions of current legislation. The confidentiality obligations established will be maintained even after the relationship between the interested party and the data controller has ended.
Likewise, personal data will only be accessible to:
- WWM's specifically authorized personnel, subject to data protection laws,
- official bodies or third parties in accordance with the applicable legislation
- external service providers, with whom we have signed the legally required contracts under which the fulfilment of their obligations as data processors or co-responsible for the processing is guaranteed. -